General Contact Number: (530) 621-5567

Housing, Community and Economic Development Programs


The Department may apply for a grant from the Department of Housing and Community Development through a competitive funding process on behalf of Public Works, including water and wastewater systems, rural electrification, and utilities such as gas services to provide services up to a project that will primarily assist low- to moderate-income households.

For more information call (530) 621-5855.