As of June 2017
State Ebola Information Line1-855-421-5921 (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)California has established this hotline for the public to call with questions about Ebola.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has updates and detailed information about Ebola, including prevention tips, how to identify symptoms and other guidance.
For Medical Providers in El Dorado County
Additional Ebola Resources:
1. El Dorado County Ebola Information
2. Department of Industrial Relations
3. Considerations for Safe EMS transport of Ebola patients - Nebraska Biocontainment Group
4. CDC Interim Guidance for Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Systems and 9-1-1 Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs)
5. Top Questions on Ebola: Simple Answers Developed by the Association of State and Territorial Health Officials
6. Emergency Medical Services Administrators' Association of California
7. Q&A's about the Transport of Pediatric Patients (<18 years of age) Under Investigation or with Confirmed Ebola