General Contact Number: (530) 621-5567

Recorder Clerk


*The Recorder-Clerk does not provide blank documents for recording, 

please consult an attorney or visit for recording forms and information.

Recording Forms

Fictitious Business Name Statement Forms

Marriage License Forms

Record Request Forms

If you are paying by personal check, there is a 15 working day hold.  If you need your record sooner, please pay by money order or credit card.  You can pay by credit card at  Our office processes all requests within 2 business days upon receipt of payment.  

Other Forms