MHSA Community Involvement
Mental illness affects everyone in our community, either directly or indirectly. We encourage all individuals to get involved with the MHSA planning process, including:
- adults and seniors with mental illness;
- families of children, adults and seniors with mental illness;
- providers of services;
- law enforcement agencies;
- educators and administrators;
- social services agencies;
- veterans and families of veterans;
- providers of alcohol and drug services;
- health care organizations; and
- other interested individuals.
How to Get Involved
- Sign up for the MHSA Email list. Send an email request to MHSA@edcgov.us with the subject "SUBSCRIBE."
- Come to a public meeting during the annual community planning process.
- Complete a comment form and submit it to the mailing address, email address or fax number on the form. Comment form (English); Comment form (Spanish).
- Drop us an email at MHSA@edcgov.us.
- Ask for a presentation for your organization. We can customize the presentation to meet your needs. Send an email to MHSA@edcgov.us.
- Set up a meeting with an MHSA staff member. Send an email to MHSA@edcgov.us to let us know when you would like to meet.
The MHSA Team looks forward to hearing from you!
MHSA Team Email: MHSA@edcgov.us
Health and Human Services Agency
Behavioral Health Division
ATTN: MHSA Project Team
768 Pleasant Valley Road, Suite 201
Diamond Springs, CA 95619
Phone: (530) 621-6226