Connections - One Stop America's Job Center of California
Mature Job Seeker Assistance
Are you 50+ years old and unemployed?
Do you need help upgrading your skills to compete in the job market?
The Connections - One Stop America's Job Center of California connects job seekers to employment assistance and employers in El Dorado County.
Mature job seekers have unique employment needs. Connections – One Stop can help you come up with a custom plan just for you.
Free services include:
• Creating and printing resumes
• Tips on how to network and use social media
• Updating communication techniques for interviews
• Connecting hobbies, activities and non-work skills to new employment
• Encouraging positive attitudes, self-confidence, adaptability to change and self-motivation
• And more!
Connections - One Stop also has a job recruitment board, computers, copiers and fax machines to assist you with your job seeking needs.
All services at Connections - One Stop are FREE!
Register to use Connections - One Stop at our office
Please bring a valid picture ID and Social Security card or valid passport to register.
3047 Briw Road
Placerville, CA 95667
3368 Lake Tahoe Blvd.
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
No appointment is needed. Just come in!
But please arrive by 4:00 p.m. for your first visit with us, and bring your ID and Social Security card.