The El Dorado County Department of Child Support Services has partnered with PayNearMe to allow NCPs to make their child support payment with cash 24/7 at any 7-Eleven. There is a $1.99 fee for using PayNearMe and payments may take 2-3 business days to post.
To make a PayNearMe payment, just take a PayNearMe barcode and cash to
a nearby 7-Eleven store. You can get a PayNearMe barcode printed or texted to your phone by clicking on the Pay With Cash button below or by calling the El Dorado County Department of Child Support Services at (866) 901-3212.
PayNearMe: Make your child support payments 24/7 with cash at 7-Eleven
Advantages of paying with PayNearMe™:
- Convenient 24/7 payment locations near your home and work
- Low $1.99 convenience fee
- Pay with cash - no credit card or bank account needed
How PayNearMe Works
- Go to
https://www.paynearme.com/california or call your local department of child support services.
- Provide your information (you will need your Participant ID) to generate a PayNearMe barcode and payment instructions. You will receive a PayNearMe barcode via text message or email for printing.
- Take the barcode and cash to any 7-Eleven® and hand them to the cashier.
- Tell the cashier how much you want to pay (up to $1,000) and they will scan your barcode and take the cash.
- Keep your receipt as proof of payment. Your payment will post to your account in 3-4 business days.
Is there a fee to use PayNearMe?
There is a $1.99 service fee to process the transaction.
Where do I pay with cash using PayNearMe?
You can make a payment with cash at over 7,800 7-Eleven stores nationwide.
Click here to find a location near you.