Diamond Springs Public Cemetery
The Diamond Springs Public Cemetery is approximately 0.66 of an acre. The first burial was in 1850.
Diamond Springs was first settled in the early 1850s on the main road between Sacramento and Placerville. The Diamond Springs Cemetery served the community that grew around this rich mining region. There are 592 full and cremation burial plots recorded in this cemetery.
481 Pleasant Valley Road
Diamond Springs, CA
#001-014 & 014A
Contact the Recorder-Clerks Office
to order a copy of this map