Animal Services Payments
El Dorado County Health & Human Services, Animal Services now accepts credit card payments through GovPayNet. Payments can be made with a major credit card, debit, or prepaid debit card that bear the Visa or MasterCard Logo.
Major Credit Cards Accepted:
To make a Credit Card payment, you will need the following:
- Payment Amount
- Account or Pet License Number
- Animal Services Location
- Description of Service
On-line Credit Card Payments: *
Click here to Pay Placerville Animal Services
Click here to Pay South Lake Tahoe Animal Services
Telephone Credit Card Payments: Call GovPayNet at 1-888-604-7888
In Person, all payments at Animal Services Offices:
Mail your Payment
- Please send a check, money order, or cashier's check. Do not send cash.
- Write your License/Person ID number on your check or money order
- Mail payments to:
- Animal Services Placerville: 6435 Capitol Ave., Diamond Springs, CA 95619
- Animal Services South Lake Tahoe: 1120 Shakori Road, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
*Credit/Debit Card transactions will have a non-refundable convenience fee added to the total amount paid. El Dorado County does not receive any part of the convenience fee. It is imposed solely by the third-party payment processor.
* To view GovPayNet "Terms of Service"
* To view GovPayNet "Convenience Fees"